Wraparound Hood A new design from us, we've taken our standard hood using the same type of warm textured woollen material and lengthened the material at either end so you can create various new looks according to your costume/characters needs.
As with all our hoods, the weight is evenly distributed across the shoulders, and front and back, so as not to end up strangling you as some hood designs do!
1) Leave one or both sides down so you can personalise it adding brooches/group symbols etc.
2) Wrap either or both lengths round to cover the neck and face/be it for warmth or disguise.
3) Tuck/tie the extra material and wear it like a normal snood/hood. Worn up over the head, this long hood has a distinctive shape and will resist both wind and rain, and is hard-wearing and durable but remains extremely comfortable.
4) Pull both sides back, tie/overlap at the back of the head (about earlobe level), tuck the hood behind the overlap/tie and wrap back to the front.
5) Pull both sides back, tie/overlap at the back of the head (about earlobe level), tuck the hood behind the overlap/tie and wrap back to the front. Wrap around once more to cover your face or neck.
Practical and stylish, ideal for most genres including LARP, Cosplay, post-apocalyptic and steampunk.
Size Hood Length: Length of the wraparound part is 48 inches
Washing Instructions Hood - Machine washable - cold. Do NOT tumble dry.