LARP Outfit 5 Pieces - Dark Mage - Grey, Black & Red
This Dark Mage costume set includes a Four Way Cloak in grey, a two-tone Tunic in black and red and wrap-around textured woollen Hood in grey, Straight Leg trousers (suitable for a slimmer build) in grey and black buffalo leather belt.
***Boots NOT included***
Four ways cloak
This is a warm, wind and water-resistant wool mixture cloak with a pointed hood.
Thanks to its ingenious arrangement of buttons and panels, this cloak can be worn in 4 different ways.
1. It is double breasted cross over, so when closed it protects the wearer from strong winds without having to hold it in a poncho style, allowing you to still hold weapons etc.
2. It features buttons on both sides for both left and right handed players to throw back one side of the panel for weapon drawing.
3. Throw back both sides to wear like a cape and show off your armour and costume you are wearing. The back of the cloak will now form a nice drape.
4. If you unbutton on both sides, you can fold back the front panel and then rebutton those 2 buttons on the shoulder which will then create a robe style cloak
Two Tone woollen Tunic
In two tone colours with a distinctive woven braiding unique to us, this Tunic is made from wool and so is thicker, heavier and warmer.
It has a luxuriously soft feel, but is still hard wearing and durable, whilst at the same time being lightweight and breathable.
We have designed it in such a way as to allow a great deal of freedom of movement, especially across the shoulders for when you are fighting, but still keeping its shape.
Striking on its own and comfortable to wear with armour and other layers.
Looks sensational in any historical or fantasy setting. Ideal for LARP or Cosplay.
Wrap Around Hood
A new design from us, we've taken our standard hood using the same type of warm textured woollen material we have lengthened the material at either end so you can create various new looks according to your costume/characters needs. As with all our hoods in such a way that the weight is evenly distributed across the shoulders, and front and back, so as not to end up strangling you as some hood designs do!
1). Leave one or both sides down so you can personalise it adding brooches/group symbols etc.
2). Wrap either or both lengths round to cover the neck and face/be it for warmth or disguise.
3). Tuck/tie the extra material and wear it like a normal snood/hood. Worn up over the head, this long hood has a distinctive shape and will resist both wind and rain, and is hard-wearing and durable but remains extremely comfortable.
4) Pull both sides back, tie/overlap at the back of the head (about earlobe level), tuck the hood behind the overlap/tie and wrap back to the front.
5) Pull both sides back, tie/overlap at the back of the head (about earlobe level), tuck the hood behind the overlap/tie and wrap back to the front. Wrap around once more to cover your face or neck.
Practical and stylish, Ideal for most genres.
These trousers feature elasticated waist, cord ties with toggles and pockets on both sides. Double stitched on crouch area. They are made with lightweight wool mixture fabrics and are light and comfortable to wear.
Perfect for a slimmer build to use in LARP and Ren Faire.
This belt has a distinguished metal buckle and is made from Buffalo leather sections linked with metal rivets. The space between each link allows you to add accessories or magic items to enchant your character.
S/M from 76 to 92cm (30 to 36 inches)
L/XL from 92 to 112cm (36 to 44 inches)
XXL from 110 to 130cm (43 to 51 inches)
Length: 51 inches
Length: 43 inches
Chest: up to 54 inches
Shoulder: up to 22 inches
Sleeve: 23 inches
Waist to 44 inches
Inside leg 30.5 inches
Length: the wraparound part is 48 inches
Robe: Machine washable - cold. Do Not Tumble Dry.
Tunic: Dry Clean to keep the colour. Machine washable - cold. Do Not Tumble Dry.
Trousers: Machine washable - cold. Do Not Tumble Dry.
Hood: Machine washable - cold. Do Not Tumble Dry.
**Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.**